Among the many features the Cabrinha Drifter is known for, simply put, drift is the most important feature in a wave kite. While surfing, it's sometimes important to depower the kite to the point where you can surf the wave on your own and use the power the wave has generated and not the pull of the kite. It's here that the Drifter is able to stay aloft and drift downwind with you. When needed you can easily power up the Drifter and clear the next section. The Drifter features a lightweight, yet durable build using Cabrinha's Skeletal Frame Technology and their all new 2DR Double Rip Stop Material.
- Slack Line Drift
- 3 Struts - LIGHTWEIGHT WITH Precision turning to keep you surfing right in the pocket
- High Depower - One of the qua lities that makes this kite a true surfers kite
- Less Pulleys - More Direct Steering, Better Response
- MODERATE Arc Shape with Dynamic Arc - Quick Turning and Fast RELAUNCH
- Fast Relaunch
- Works in a wide range of conditions