The 2014 Velocity was developed over an entire season with design Pat Goodman, Damien Leroy and PKRA World Tour Racing Champion Bryan Lake. The 2014 Velocity is based on a bow kite plan form for the highest power to drag ratio. The upwind ability of this kite is matched by its ability to fly on all points of sail off the wind due to its full, powerful profiles.
The 2014 Velocity features a lightweight construction using only 5 'micro struts' with .06mm TPU bladders and modified panel layout with no dacron and no chage protectors. Its power production is optimized by keeping the area focused where the arc is flatter and the aerodynamic forces contribute the most towards forward speed.
Quicklink Control Race Bar
- Fully Spinning Self safety System
- Independent Swiveling Harness Loop And Leash Attatchment
- 4:1 Clam Cleat Trim System With 30cm Of Adjustment
- High Quality 6mm Yachting Trim Line
- Stainless Steel Trim Fittings, No Moving Parts, Low Friction, Durable
- Reduced Diameter Control Lines
- Durable Control Line Lower Sections For Reduced Line Wear
This package includes the Velocity Kite, Bag, Pump and Quicklink Race Control Bar.