We were all pleasantly surprised that while we all focused on superb stability while shaping the board the board come out with a beautiful glide. Smooth on the water, fast enough to keep up with the pack, yet sturdy enough to hold paddlers of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
The BOGA Yoga board is different from other paddleboards for the following reasons:
- Completely flat top deck to the edge of the rails.
- The aqua balance shaping on the underside.
- Boxy rails.
- Wide square tail and nose, tracks really well.
- Beautifully designed pad is extra long (for those downward dog poses!) and is soft and comfortable on the feet, hands, and head! Made with quick water wicking material. The yoga mat type pad is super soft yet has a great grip.
- Matte finish makes it's surface area scratch resistant for classes/rental fleets that get a lot of use.
- Netting at the front for storage.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- 11" x 32 x 4 5/8 @ 209 liters of Volume.
- Only 26-27lbs 1.5LB EPS Vacuum Bagged Bamboo + Epoxy Construction
- Single fin included.
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Handle for Easy Carrying
- Nose and Tail Leash plugs for easy buoy mounting during YOGA