The Core 95 is an excellent advanced level board for freestyle riders and kiters. It features MBS’ high-performance, lightweight Vector trucks and totally redesigned, stylish F2 bindings keeping the board weight down without sacrificing comfort. This board is a fantastic choice for anybody looking for advanced all-around performance at a very attractive price.
- Vector Twin Pin Channel Trucks
- NEW F2 Bindings (redesigned for 2009)
- T3 Tires – 8”
- Twistar hardware less hubs (White)
- Power Laminate Composite deck
- Overall Weight: 13.7lbs / 6.2kg
- Overall Length: 44.0” / 111.7cm
- Axle to Axle Length: 35.6” / 90.5cm
- Deck Length: 37.3” / 94.7cm
- Deck Construction: PLC
- Deck Stiffness: 2
- Deck Tip Angle: 35 degrees
- Truck Width: 15.5” / 39.4cm
- Axle O.D.: 9.5mm O.D.
- Bearing: 9.5X28mm