Ozone set out to design a simple, affordable and robust inflatable depower trainer. The Uno is a unique design, with only one strut it is an ideal kitesurf trainer for schools, operating and functioning the same as a larger inflatable water kite. It is also perfect for any kiter to have as a fun addition to his/her quiver to get family and friends into kiting.
The Uno trainer is responsive, smooth and stable. It comes in two sizes 2.5m and 4.0m, with enough power to ensure beginners will be ready to progress to the next level. The Uno works with the standard Ozone 4 line kitesurf bar (recommended line lengths 15-25m), allowing an easy progression onto a larger Ozone water kite after learning the basics with the Uno.
The Uno is great for teaching because the student can learn how to use the safety systems and how to re-launch with ease, using the same bar system as on the larger Ozone water kites. Schools can now teach students in high winds in the water, without having to sacrifice functionality of an inflatable kite. It can also be used for first lessons on land.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Simple to set up, one strut design
- Perfect school kite which performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- Uses a standard Ozone 4 line kitesurf bar (recommended line lengths 15-25m)
- No previous kite experience require