SATURDAY AUGUST 20, 2011 ST. AUGUSTINE PIER.
This stand up paddle board race will benefit the Goode Life Education Foundation. 90% of Proceeds Will Be Awarded To St. Augustine High School Students As An Academic Or Athletic Scholarship, 10% Will Be Dedicated To The ARC Therapeutic Learning Center Given In Justin Jake Goodes Name
- $25 Pre-Registration by August 15, 2011 $30 Day of Event
- Participants entry will also include entry to family day at fundraiser starting at 1pm(which includes a hotdog or hamburger, chips and drink)
- Each participant will receive a GOODE Life sun visor.
- Cash Prizes will be awarded to both divisions for 1st and 2nd place finishes.
- Minimum participant age of 14 years old.
- Entry fee payable to: St. Johns County Education Foundation (SJCEF) c/o Goode Life, and mailed to 3 Maderia Drive, St. Augustine Florida 32080
Schedule of Events:
8:15am Registration / Check in at St. Augustine Beach Pier Pavilion
8:45am Participant meeting
9:00am Race begins
10:00am Winners announcements and prizes at Pier Pavilion