A long-time favorite in the range, chosen for its versatility and all-round fun, the performance bar has been raised with the new, improved Drive. The new bottom configuration of a single concave forward moving through to heavy V in the midsection, with deep concaves running through to V in the tail has radically improved the speed and maneuverability with a crisp and lively rail-to-rail feel. If you have the previous version, its well worth to upgrade.
- Full EVA deck pad
- PU painted ding-resistant rails.
- Full deck pad with 3 mm square-groove traction EVA foam in the standing area, 2 mm EVA fore and aft.
- All boards 9'8" and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Starboard flex side fins for all models.
10'5" x 30" x 4.1"
* Call Us to Check Availability 904.461.9415