Greater response while maintaining a high level of stability.
This 32" full mono-concave hull with flattened rocker in the middle section and added tail kick is fast with plenty of acceleration. The relatively fine rails provide greater reactivity and response in rail-to-rail transitions. "Mono-concave the entire length of the board".
8'10" x 32" x 4.1"
- 3/4 deck pad with 3mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, 2mm EVA fore and aft with light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose.
- Windsurf mast inserts are provided on most models.
- Most boards under 10'0" have foot-strap inserts for windsurfing.
- All boards 9'8" and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Pro models have Hexcel side fins, Starboard flex side fins for other models.
*Comes standard with Quad and Thruster fin boxes
**Thruster fins are supplied based on team rider performance feedback.
AST Electric Blue features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
* Call Us to Check Availability 904.461.9415