Great glide and balance to turn tighter and harder than ever.
The Element is a hard board to beat. We made five new prototypes, but the current version with fine rails and relatively narrow tail remained the winner. It maintains speed well through fatter sections of waves. The surfing ability of this classic shape is remarkable and the glide is key to its allround performance. A hugely popular shape that also works great for light weight riders wanting a shorter board for flat water paddling. "Mono concave nose section to flat middle with slight tail V".
AST Electric Blue features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
9'8" x 30" x 4.2"
- 3/4 deck pad with 3mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, 2mm EVA fore and aft with light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose.
- Windsurf mast inserts are provided on most models.
- Most boards under 10'0" have foot-strap inserts for windsurfing.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Pro models have Hexcel side fins, Starboard flex side fins for other models.
* Call Us to Check Availability 904.461.9415