The original Starboard Pocket Rocket changed the perception of SUP short-boarding 4 years ago. The all new 013 Pocket Rocket’s outline has the width for more forward handling higher speed on bigger waves and at the same time providing excellent stability for its length.
The mono concave bottom hull provides instant acceleration and the turns are best described as electric. Four years of short board experience is all packed into this board that excels in clean surf as well as in onshore and mushy conditions.
8'5" x 30" x 41"
- 3/4 deck pad and windsurf option.
- Three-quarter deck pad with 4mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area and 2mm EVA fore and aft.
- Light-weight Startouch deck traction on the nose.
- PU ding-resistant rails.
- Windsurf mast inserts available.
- Windsurf footstrap inserts available.
- Boards 9’8” and shorter feature integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Red Starboard Hexcel center fin
- Red Starboard Hexcel side fins on Pro models.
- Starboard flex side fins on the rest.
Mono concave running the entire length of the board
* Call Us for Availabliity 904.461.9415