The board famed for making life easy, just made things even simpler.
This legendary board that opened people's eyes to wide boards and set the benchmark for easy, fun performance, for all, has taken another step ahead of the competition. The dimensions and rails remain the same, but the bottom shape has evolved to produce a livelier, more responsive Whopper. This was achieved by using a forward V in the stance area, promoting rail-to-rail reactivity, running to a single concave that accelerates the water through the back of the board to a V off the tail. We also added half an inch of nose kick to make pearling close to impossible. If you are the lucky owner of a previous model Whopper, the upgrade is well worth the investment.
Whopper AST Candy Specs:
- Full EVA deck pad
- PU painted ding-resistant rails.
- Full deck pad with 3 mm square-groove traction EVA foam in the standing area, 2 mm EVA fore and aft.
- All boards 9'8" and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Starboard flex side fins for all models.
10'0 x 34" x 4.1"
* Call Us to Check Availability 904.461.9415